NFL Picks - Week 11, 2014

Last week was a good one for me! (Go figure?) Here are the season stats: 11 and 2 for week 10 and 98-46 1 on the season. 

I expect to be offered a job, doing this professionally, very soon. 

Week 11 is a little different. The good teams seem to be matched up with good teams. Struggling teams are matched up with struggling teams.

By the way, I'd like to thank you guys for visiting, today.  I notice that we now have more than a million and a half hits.  One third of that figure happened in the past year.  While some people may say, "Get a life!"  I'll say thanks!  Here are my picks for this week.........

buffalo at MIAMI

ATLANTA at carolina
MINNESOTA at chicago
houston at CLEVELAND
seattle at KANSAS CITY
cincinnati at NEW ORLEANS
san francisco at GIANTS
DENVER at st. louis
tampa bay at WASHINGTON

oakland at SAN DIEGO
detroit at ARIZONA
philadelphia at GREEN BAY

NEW ENGLAND at indianapolis

PITTSBURGH at tennessee

General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: