NFL Picks - Week 5, 2016

If you are reading this, chances are that many of the games have already started. I'm a little late, this week.  For those of you who notice these things, last week was a little harsh   I went 8 & 7.  That's not a good week by my standards.  I'll blame it on Obama.  Hillary and Trump also had an influence on my ability to concentrate on this stuff.

Here's a quick note about the little picture that I attached to this post.  I was "drawn" to this picture by the lady's teeth.  Nice teeth, eh?

Here we go.........

ARIZONA at san francisco

WASHINGTON at baltimore
NEW ENGLAND at cleveland
PHILADELPHIA at detroit
CHICAGO at indianapolis
tennessee at MIAMI
houston at MINNESOTA
jets at PITTSBURGH

atlanta at DENVER
cincinnati at DALLAS
buffalo at LOS ANGELES
san diego at OAKLAND

giants at GREEN BAY

TAMPA BAY at carolina

Key:  TOM'S PICK  
Actual Winner    
This week's record  9 & 5    
Season to date  50 & 27


General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: