Deal Or No Deal Banker - Revealed! (Maybe)

Peter Abbay
Peter Abbay as The BankerI think I have this figured out! The banker on the TV quiz show Deal Or No Deal is a native New Yorker (just like me, your hero). He's also a part-time actor and the head bartender at a fancy West Hollywood watering hole. (Golly, he might know Paris Hilton!)
Most soursces say that his name is Peter Abbay, a 46 year old Brooklyn, N.Y. native. He's listed as an actor on the Internet Movie Data Base. That's where the "dead end" comes. I see that there's a 43 year old bartender at The Belmont in West Hollywood named Peter Abbay who is also an actor. This bartender is 43 and from Long Island, N.Y. Coincidence? I don't think so. I also saw that Peter Abbay, the bartender, was ranked byThe Beverage Network as one of the top 10 bartenders "to watch" in the USA! So there you have it.
If I am correct and if you are NBC, don't be too upset.
Nobody reads this blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... inside source says you are correct!