NFL Picks - Week 14, 2019

Last week I went 9 & 6. Part of the problem is that I do not spend enough time watching ESPN and the other sports channels. They bore me with their hype. Part of my advantage is that I DO NOT listen nor watch these clowns. Too many of them are trying to hype their own ratings by saying and doing things that make no sense. Speaking of making no sense, here we go.......

dallas at CHICAGO

indianapolis at TAMPA BAY
miami at JETS
san francisco at NEW ORLEANS
detroit at MINNESOTA
denver at HOUSTON
washington at GREEN BAY
cincinnati at CLEVELAND
BALTIMORE at buffalo
carolina at ATLANTA

chargers at JACKSONVILLE
TENNESSEE at oakland
kansas city at NEW ENGLAND
PITTSBURGH at arizona

SEATTLE at l.a. rams

giants at PHILADELPHIA

General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: