Super Bowl LIV Prediction

Today is Super Bowl Sunday.  Who's going to win and by how many points are they going to win?  Both teams have excellent offenses which are capable of scoring many points. 

The difference will be the performance of the defensive teams and the kicking teams.

I am not an avid fan of either team, so the outcome will not bother me or excite me in a personal way.  I'd like to see Kansas City win, however, I am going to predict that San Francisco will come out on top with a 6 point win.

I also predict that the commercials will be mediocre and that the media will say that they loved the halftime show, but that the individual opinions will be that it was so-so.

So, here's what I see:

San Francisco 27, Kansas City 21.

There you go.  Celebrate in moderation - the game will last about 4 hours.
If you drink too much, remember to drink a bottle or two of water before going to bed.
You're welcome!

General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: