NFL Picks ~ Week 10, 2020

Quickly, to review last week: not so hot.  I was 8 & 6 which brought my season total to 84-48-1.  I tell you this, not to brag, but because I don't know of anybody else who publishes their running record.

I know I am late for the Thursday Night Football game between the Titans and Colts.  All of the pregame, highly paid experts at FOX called for Tennessee to win, with one exception.  This is being written as the Colts lead 34-17 in the 4th quarter.  You'll have to trust me that I picked Indianapolis, prior to the game.

INDIANAPOLIS at tennessee

philadelphis at GIANTS
jacksonville at GREEN BAY
washington at DETROIT
houston at CLEVELAND
TAMPA BAY at carolina

l.a. chargers at MIAMI
denver at LAS VEGAS
buffalo at ARIZONA
san francisco at NEW ORLEANS
seattle at L.A. RAMS
CINCINNATI at pittsburgh

BALTIMORE at new england

MINNESOTA at chicago


General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: