Covid Vaccine

So have you received your little Covid 19 Vaccination?  If you have, good for you.  I have not.  I am old enough to be at high risk, but I live in Illinois.  You see, in Illinois, everything is crooked.  The state politicians are sleezeballs who will suck an extra buck at every opportunity.  I could see them black marketing the stuff to Wisconsin.  I'm serious.

It's too late, but how's this for an idea.  How about they set up a list of taxpayers.  Those who actually paid the most net tax, after deductions in relationship to their gross annual income get to be vaccinated first.  Harsh?  No, skip that.  Please forget that you read it.  Being a productive person is no longer important.

Everyone should get it, for free, no matter how their area voted in the last election.  Rural areas, too.

The bottom line is that I hope that the vaccine is distributed quickly to the entire world.
Even China.


General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: