Goodbye, Anheuser-Busch

G

oodbye Anheuser Busch.  I've been a customer for over 55 years.  During this time I have enjoyed your product.  I must admit that when I was stationed in Germany, I opted for the local brew instead of yours.  For the most part, I've been a Bud guy.  I never liked light beer, too much water.  I'm sure that you guys have very good reasons for partnering with a famous trans sexual.  That's OK with me.  It's just not my "cup of tea" or in this case, my "can of beer."

I'm not saying that the world should boycott your product.  I'm just saying that I think it's odd that you should do what you did.  Again, do whatever the hell you want to.  It's your right, a right that I helped to defend.  

Meanwhile, I'll exercise my right to switch brands of beer.

 


No comments: