Miss America


This has never happened before! In the 88 year history of Miss America, Miss Indiana has never been chosen. While this fact does not shock me, I do find it barely interesting....just enough to mention it here. Her name is Katie Stam, a college senior at University of Indianapolis majoring in Communications. She wants to be a broadcast journalist.

Even if she can't read or write, she has three things going for her.
1. She has the Miss America title.
2. The FCC bullies broadcast stations into putting women and minorities on the air, regardless of merit. (I should point out that I personally know some women who are extremely worthy of their news anchoring positions.)
3. She's a credit to her gene pool - not hard to look at.

Of course, I could be wrong, but, don't they have broadcast journalists on radio, too?

Naw!

No comments: