Show-Me's, Terre Haute


Deep down inside I am as superficial as anyone else. I see that the old Sam's Steakhouse in Terre Haute in now a locally owned and operated Show-Me's. Show-Me's is a franchise, similar to Hooters. A buddy and I felt the need to investigate the new place. They feature $1 Busch Lite or Keystone Lite beer (I'm such a bargain hunter!), more than 40 big screen TVs and some real nifty scenery --> See picture.

I sat in the "Over 21" area. The little waitress carded me. I'm 59 years old...yeah, I know that I look like I'm 20! My AARP card wouldn't do, she wanted to see my driver's license!

I took this as a personal compliment.

My overall impression is that the place was not bad at all, especially for Terre Haute! I did notice that business was brisk for a Tuesday night. I think that Show-Me's may have stumbled on a cure for the poor economy!

No comments: