Royal Teeth

The mouth of Barmy Baz Franks

I can't really get too excited about Friday's royal wedding.

While I always encourage people to publicly declare their love for each other through marriage, these two represent something that is (to me) no longer relevant.

However, I do respect those of you who enjoy a fascination with the Royal Family. Like Barmy Baz Franks, a 29 year old British plumber. Barmy paid a dentist 1,000 pounds for a 6 hour procedure which left a tattoo of William and Kate on his teeth. (Click the image for a better view)

The images will remain on his choppers for 3 months.

Not my "cup of tea" but I respect the guy.  It's good to see a young gainfully employed guy get excited about something. 

Me?  I'll remain curious about the wedding and the hype and try to figure it all out.

No comments: