NFL Picks, Week 12, 2012

Last week was amazing! If you've been following my predictions, I picked 12 games correctly out of 13! This puts my season at 101 - 56 with one tie.

 Due to Thanksgiving Day activities, my posting is a little late. However, my predictions were made earlier in the day and have been verified by a team of CPAs from a major, unnamed accounting firm.

 Enough of this...here are this week's predictions:

HOUSTON at detroit
washington at DALLAS
NEW ENGLAND at jets

minnesota at CHICAGO
oakland at CINCINNATI
pittsburgh at CLEVELAND
buffalo at INDIANAPOLIS
TENNESSEE at jacksonville
DENVER at kansas city
SEATTLE at miami
ATLANTA at tampa bay

BALTIMORE at san diego
st. louis at ARIZONA
SAN FRANCISCO at new orleans

green bay at GIANTS

CAROLINA at philadelphia

No comments: