NFL Picks - Week 7, 2015

I was out of town for the weekend and was forced to use a "tablet" to post the predictions.  I don't like tablets.  In the case of this blog, I was unable to see what I was typing.  If I tried to correct a typo, the entire post would be lost and I'd need to start, again.  So. from the comfort of my regular computer, here are my predictions for last Sunday, week 7, as formulated prior to the games:

SEATTLE at san Francisco

BUFFALO at jacksonville
minnesota at Detroit
NEW ORLEANS at indianapolis
PITTSBURGH at kansas city
houston at MIAMI
jets at NEW ENGLAND
cleveland at ST. LOUIS
ATLANTA at tennessee
tampa bay at WASHINGTON

oakland at SAN DIEGO
dallas at GIANTS

philadelphia at CAROLINA

baltimore at ARIZONA

Key:
General Tom's Pic
Winning Team
Week's Record:  10& 4
Tom's Season Record:  65 & 40

General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: