Monday Foto - Anne Lawfull

This post has been removed per the following request:

Hi General Tom!

I was hoping that you might be able to remove the following image and post from your site: I know the couple and whilst they realise they will always have photos out there they do try and get them removed where possible to reduce the chances of friends and family seeing them.

They had a bit of fun when they were younger and it keeps coming back to bite them in the ass. If you could help out that would be fantastic,

Steve

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne Lawfull is a beautiful girl, she has my vote.
I've followed her since she was on Webshots.
She can paint my house anytime.

Anonymous said...

Were is it she now ?
Bella donna !!!

Anonymous said...

Found this site with some great photos of the beautiful Anne Lawfull

http://www.fabulouscold.com/

Anonymous said...

That would be my Aunt..kind of weird seeing stuff like this on the net....

Anonymous said...

The woman has to be the finest Butter-face I've seen in a decade!

Anonymous said...

They had "fun" when they were younger - I remember seeing them on webshots. Lots of shots that included their kids, too. Then, they got money hungry, too, and made hardcore stuff. Did they not realize their kids would get older and see the "fun"? They will never see the end of it all. Sad. For a few $, she put it all out there, and it will always be out there.