Sunday Selfie - Zoe Khdaier

Sunday Selfie:  Zoe Khdaier
I figured that I would try this again. It's my little Sunday Selfie feature. I am told that more men take pictures of themselves in the mirror than women. While it doesn't interest me in the slightest, I believe it.

Today, we feature Zoe Khdaier. Zoe is a young lady from somewhere. I'm told that her assets are real and God-given.

Click the image and I think you will see a larger version of the same picture. Have a great remainder to the weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Hahaha I just saw this picture! How interesting. Thanks a million for putting me on a website, I appreciate it. I am actually Zoey Khdaier. And I now have a Instagram which is Zoey_peach. Feel free to spread the word around! Again, thank you. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.