Fred's Out!


Conserative Republican Presidential hopeful Fred Thompson called it quits today. Here's how he put it:
"Today I have withdrawn my candidacy for President of the United States. I hope that my country and my party have benefited from our having made this effort. Jeri and I will always be grateful for the encouragement and friendship of so many wonderful people."
Something about this guy made me feel a little uncomfortable. He was late throwing his hat into the ring and didn't seem to really want to work as hard as the other candidates. Of course, I never knew him as a senator - just as the pompous DA on Law & Order. Fred, go back to TV - it's what you do best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pack your satchel and go home, Fred. These clowns candidates need to quit wasting our time and all that money. And no more Clintons, either.