NFL Picks - Week 6, 2017

Through week 5, I am 43 and 34.  That's not extremely impressive unless you consider the inconsistant neanderthals who we allow to play this game.  I'm not going to fry my brain in making these picks.  I've found that the MORE logic that you use, the less success you have in making these predictions.
Well, it's raining in my area, so I might be watching some football, today.

PHILADELPHIA at carolina

miami at ATLANTA
chicago at BALTIMORE
Somebody took a picture of me
as I was taking a picture of some kids playing football
cleveland at HOUSTON
GREEN BAY at minnesota
detroit at NEW ORLEANS
NEW ENGLAND at jets
san francisco at WASHINGTON

TAMPA BAY at arizona
rams at JACKSONVILLE
pittsburgh at KANSAS CITY
chargers at OAKLAND

giants at DENVER

indianapolis at TENNESSEE

General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: