NFL Picks - Week 8, 2017

This doesn't happen often, but I had a very good week, last week.  I picked 14 winners out of 15 games!  This brings my season total to a modest 63 & 43, unofficially.  So, here I am on a Sunday morning, sitting at the laptop, in my bathrobe, trying to make sense of the NFL.....
The picture, by the way, was taken in the men's room of a sports pub in Decatur, Illinois.  The name of the place is "The Draft."

Here we go:

miami at BALTIMORE

MINNESOTA at cleveland
oakland at BUFFALO
indianapolis at CINCINNATI
chargers at NEW ENGLAND
chicago at NEW ORLEANS
ATLANTA at jets
san francisco at PHILADELPHIA
CAROLINA at tampa bay

houston at SEATTLE
DALLAS at washington

PITTSBURGH at detroit

denver at KANSAS CITY

PRFECT WEEK!!

General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: