NFL Pics - Week 13, 2018

I just noticed that this is my 3,004th post to this site.  That's nice to know and that's about all.

These predictions would have been HERE earlier, but I had to wait on the NFL website to load.  GOOD GOD, NFL - get some damn bandwidth!  You make a billion dollars a minute!  Note to advertisers on the NFL site:  I won't buy your product or service because you're too dumb to realize that you are supporting a money hungry monopoly that doesn't care about its real fans.

I should point out that I am a fan of the NFL games.  These predictions are for entertainment - mostly my own personal entertainment.  No money is transferred between the NFL and me.

new orleans at DALLAS

baltimore at ATLANTA
DENVER at cincinnati
RAMS at detroit
arizona at GREEN BAY
cleveland at HOUSTON
INDIANAPOLIS at jacksonville
buffalo at MIAMI
CHICAGO at giants
CAROLINA at tampa bay

KANSAS CITY at oakland
jets at TENNESSEE
minnesota at NEW ENGLAND
san francisco at SEATTLE

CHARGERS at pittsburgh

washington at PHILADELPHIA


General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: