NFL Picks, Week 1, 2020

OK It's Week One of the 2020 NFL Season. I was not going to bother with publicly making picks, this season. The NFL seems so dirty, corrupt, two faced, and greedy. Their incredible success amazes me! They're doing quite well, in spite of themselves. If I feel this way, why do I waste my time with it? It's the game! I've been to many NFL games, also many college games. There's nothing more exciting than a well coached High School rivalry game. But, I digress, a little. Here we go: 

houston at KANSAS CITY


SEATTLE at atlanta 
Jets at BUFFALO
chicago at DETROIT
GREEN BAY at minnesota
miami at NEW ENGLAND
PHILAELPHIA at washington
 Las Vegas at CAROLINA
INDIANAPOLIS at jacksonville
cleveland at BALTIMORE 

CHARGERS at cincinnati
tampa bay at NEW ORLEANS
arizona SAN FRANCISCO

DALLAS at los angeles rams

pittsburgh at GIANTS
tennessee at DENVER

General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: