NFL PICKS ~ Week 6, 2020

I am writing this from an alternate location.  That shouldn't make any difference but it's refreshing to me.  I actually watch as many NFL games as possible.  This Sunday, I'll be in a car and returning home.  I suppose I could pay to get the game on a mobile device.  NOPE.  I'm not paying for something which should be free....especially when I have to listen to/watch commercials.  I'd rather listen to the game on good old fashioned broadcast Radio.  The two most important games (to me) are each aired on very strong AM stations.  I'll actually have my choice between two games that I "care about." and I won't spend any money!


denver at NEW ENGLAND
houston at. TENNESSEE
cleveland at PITTSBURGH
BALTIMORE at philadelphia
washington at GIANTS
atlanta at MINNESOTA
detroit at JACKSONVILLE
cincinnati at INDIANAPOLIS
CHICAGO at  carolina

jets at MIAMI
GREEN BAY at tampa bay

L.A. RAMS at san francisco

kansas city at BUFFALO
ARIZONA at dallas     


General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: