NFL Picks ~ Week 7, 2020

I think I'll make this short and sweet. Last week, I went 8 & 6 with a season total of 56-34-1.  The adjoining picture is of proposed helmet designs which we will never see.  I think that they make perfect sense for those of you who sit in the cheap seats.  Me, I don't go to NFL games.  I watch them on TV unless it is connected with a Nielsen box.  The NFL doesn't care about altering helmet designs.  All they care about is MONEY.  If they say that they care about anything else, it's always something related to making more money.

giants at PHILADELPHIA

detroit at ATLANTA
cleveland at CINCINNATI
GREEN BAY at houston
PITTSBURGH at tennessee
dallas at WASHINGTON
BUFFALO at jets
carolina at NEW ORLEANS

TAMPA BAY at las vegas
jacksonville at CHARGERS
san francisco at NEW ENGLAND
KANSAS CITY at denver

seattle at ARIZONA

chicago at L.A. RAMS



General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: