Featuring Jenelle Moreno - Because I Can!

Jenelle Moreno
One of the great things about having your own blog is that you can say and do just about anything. From the TV show "Deal Or No Deal" this is Jenelle Moreno. She's one of my favs. Certainly within my top 20!

Here's a bit of her bio:
Jenelle Moreno was born and raised in sunny Southern California. At a very young age, she knew she wanted to spend her career in front of the camera; and was a natural at it right off the bat.
At the age of 15 she was discovered by a major Hollywood agent, and the very next day, booked an 8-page spread in Teen Magazine.
From there, Jenelle spent nearly every weekday in LA either working or going to castings. That same year a powerhouse agent from Paris came out to meet her, and less than 2 months later she was on a plane, graduated from high school, and on her way to Paris.

I'll be featuring some of Jenelle's co-workers from time to time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We like Jenelle. But, tell me: Where do all these new-wave names come from? Like, Tawanda, Laronda, Jenelle, and more? Maybe we could have an Aureomycin, too? "I'd like to introduce you to my daughter, Aureomycin...." Whatever happened to Jane and Mary? Big Bad John