Bristol Palin


If you're a democrat, it's a sitcom. If you're a republican, it's a soap opera. If you're General Tom, it just another wealthy dysfunctional family. Mommy gets elected governor and is chosen to run as VP on a doomed ticket, daddy's a local businessman and oldest daughter get's pregnant at 17. How do you fix this? Oh, she's going to marry the baby's father!
I don't preach on this blog. But, I'm thinking back to the time when I dated 17 year old girls. The ones I dated, uh, how shall I put this, well they kept their knees together. It was how they were brought up. It was a reflection on their character and on their parent's loving upbringing. This did not make me feel frustrated. You see, there was baseball, track and other interests to use up my youthful energy. Who's the boyfriend? He's Levi Johnston, 18 and a real treat. Here's a quote form his MYSPACE page, “I’m a f*ckin’ redneck who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some sh*t and just f*ckin’ chillin’ I guess. Ya f*ck with me I’ll kick ass.” Status: “In a relationship.” Children: “I don’t want kids.”

This post is not meant to make a big deal out of Bristol Palin's pregnancy. Actually, it could help her mother's campaign! Sure - it proves that republicans have sex, too!

No comments: