NFL Picks - Week 13


Last week, I got lucky and picked 10 games correctly out of 16. This keeps me slightly above 50-50 on the season. I'd also like to point out that each division in the NFL has at least two teams tied for first place. This is quite unusual, especially at this point in the season.

Here are my picks:

houston at PHILADELPHIA

NEW ORLEANS at cincinnati
CHICAGO at detroit
SAN FRANCISCO at green bay
denver at KANSAS CITY
cleveland at MIAMI
BUFFALO at minnesota
washington at GIANTS
JACKSONVILLE at tennessee

oakland at SAN DIEGO
st. louis at ARIZONA
DALLAS at indianapolis
carolina at SEATTLE
ATLANTA at tampa bay

pittsburgh at BALTIMORE
jets at NEW ENGLAND

1 comment:

rashid1891 said...

ast week, I got lucky and picked 10 games correctly out of 16. This keeps me slightly above 50-50 on the season. I'd also like to point out that each division in the NFL has at least two teams tied for first place.