Google + Instead?

icon

I am a Facebook member...have been for a few years!  I've seen changes come and go, and you know, I never really figured out how to correctly do what an average 11 year old can routinely master on Facebook. Most importantly, on Facebook, I don't seem to be hearing from some of my FB friends. Even if they unfriended me, and if I did not unfriend them, shouldn't I be able to hear their words of wisdom?

Google+ is similar to Facebook, but has a better (for me) structure of categories for friends....close friends, acquaintances and people or things that we are following.

I like Google+. It cleaner, faster and SMARTER than Facebook. They will be #1 very soon as Facebook moves into the same cyber neighborhood with Myspace.

Oh.....and you can "play games" on Google+, too!
Hotwire US

No comments: