Megan Prefers Being Pretty

I am not too sure about this one. When it comes to "looks" most of us are average looking. Think about it. "Average" is average.

Then, there are some ugly looking people. Some are born that way others have poor hygiene or bad grooming or stupid tattoos - they usually don't help.

Then there are the naturally pretty, among us. The ones who can eat, all day long, and never get fat. The ones who can spend $5,000 a month on their appearance and always look like a million bucks!

So, Megan Fox, undeniably a winner in the gene pool lottery (in the "looks" department), tells the French magazine Jalouse that she's completely aware of her own good looks, the New York Daily News reports. "I live well with my image. I cannot complain," she said. "I would not trade my place with an unattractive girl."

The next logical question in the interview would have been, "Would you consider trading your place with an attractive girl WHO THINKS BEFORE SHE SPEAKS?"
Rachel Neiberding

No comments: