NFL Picks - Week 7, 2012

I think that we are at the point in the NFL season where I'm wondering if I should waste my time doing this, at all. Last week, I went 6 & 7. There were several close games and at lease one collapse. For some reason, San Diego and Kansas City are two teams that are hard to figure out. Fortunately, neither is playing on Sunday. Unfortunately there are several good teams playing good teams and bad teams playing bad teams.  I will be attending the Cleveland/Indianapolis game.

Here are the picks..........

tennessee at BUFFALO
DALLAS at carolina
baltimore at HOUSTON
cleveland at INDIANAPOLIS
arizona at MINNESOTA
washington at GIANTS
green bay at ST. LOUIS
new orleans at TAMPA BAY

jets at NEW ENGLAND
jacksonville at OKLAHOMA

PITTSBURGH at ccincinnati

detroit at CHICAGO

No comments: