Canz Whips Hooters

The name of the place is Canz-a-Citi Roadhouse. I've never heard of these people. I see that they are said to be responsible for the closing of three New York City area Hooters restaurants on Long Island.

As much as I'd like to, I cannot offer a personal review, as neither of these chains has a place near me. I can't tell you why this is happening, except that the Hooters show may have become stale and fallen flat in comparison with Canz-a-Citi Roadhouse.  Judging from the picture, I'd say that the Canz uniforms are a little little-er than those at Hooters.

We have a Show-Me's which is pretty good. Cheap beer drafts, edible food, lots of big TVs, and plenty of healthy little girls. Also occasional live music.

The whole formula doesn't seem too complicated.

No comments: