Superbowl XLVIII Prediction

Superbowl XLVIII (2014) Prediction
Did you ever notice that when we have bad weather, everyone becomes a meteorologist? When we have a big sporting event - like the Superbowl - everybody is an expert sports commentator? Well, you may have noticed that I predict NFL games every Sunday. I have for years. My success rate is slightly better than mediocre on a consistent basis. With this in mind, I'll make my Superbowl XLVIII prediction. The fact is, either team has a real good shot at winning. Both teams have superior facets going for them. This is not an easy prediction. Look for a close game. The team that turns the ball over the least, will win. When two evenly matched teams play each other in an important game, special teams become more important. Look for the kicking team to make an impact. Prediction? Seattle 27, Denver 24.

No comments: