NFL Picks - Week 11, 2015

Last week went as predicted. I said that Week 10 would be unpredictable and I was correct. I was unable to predict one half the games correctly.  Attitutes and injuries are important considerations at this point of the season.  Unfortunately I don't have the time nor the interest to dig into these things.  Instead, Ill pick 'em by the seat of my pants....as usual:

tennessee at JACKSONVILLE

indianapolis at ATLANTA
SAINT LOUIS at baltimore
washington at CAROLINA
denver at CHICAGO
oakland at DETROIT
JETS at houston
dallas at MIAMI
tampa bay at PHILADELPHIA

KANSAS CITY at san diego
green bay at MINNESOTA
san frrancisco at SEATTLE

cincinnati at ARIZONA

buffalo at NEW ENGLAND

Key:
General Tom's Pick
Winning Team
Week's Record:  1 & 0
Tom's Season Record:  90 & 57


General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: