NFL Picks - Week 16, 2016

So, I haven't beem keeping up on things and I see that the NFL had scheduled several games on Christmas Eve. This is pretty dumb - especially when you consider that Christmas Eve is when all of us guys do our Christmas shopping! What the hell were they thinking? I could have cheated and predicted the outcome of games which have already been played, but I don't think so.

 Here are my picks from the late Saturday games thru Monday night:

MIAMI at buffalo
INDIANAPOLIS at oakland
san francisco at LOS ANGELES
TAMPA BAY at new orleans
arizona at SEATTLE
cincinnati at HOUSTON

baltimore at PITTSBURGH
denver at KANSAS CITY

detroit at DALLAS

KEY:

TOM'S PICKS
actual winner

This Week:  5 & 4
Season Total:  152 & 79


General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: