NFL Picks - Week 12, 2017

Yes, I know that I am posting this a little late. It's OK. I have wittnesses who have signed affidavits to prove that I made the following picks well in advance of the games.

 Note to the networks: Please stop screwing with the crowd mic. If a game is boring, no amount of noise is going to get us excited. When you do this, it is difficult to hear the announcers, so, I remove my hearing devices and I turn the volume down on the TV.
Hear that, advertising sponsors?

 Here are the picks:

MINNESOTA at detroit
chargers at DALLAS
giants at WASHINGTON

tampa bay at ATLANTA
cleveland at CINCINNATI
tennessee at INDIANAPOLIS
buffalo at KANSAS CITY
miami at NEW ENGLAND
CAROLINA at jets
chicago at PHILADELPHIA

NEW ORLEANS at rams
SEATTLE at san francisco
denver at OAKLAND
jacksonville at ARIZONA

green bay at PITTSBURGH

houston at BALTIMORE

General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: