Betty White Hosting Saturday Night Live?


There's a Facebook group for people to join if they want to see Betty White Host Saturday Night Live. She's been around (professionally) since the 1940s. Despite her age, she's the Flavor Of The Month - with her Snickers Super Bowl commercial and her appearances in recent movies where she easily held her own among popular hip young talent. Want me to name names? Yes, the lady is old. She was old when I was a kid! There's a difference here - her talent remains fresh. This is rare among "older" entertainers. She's one of the very few living Hollywood people who I would want to have dinner with. (That's right, Mr. Stellwag, I ended a sentence with a preposition!)

There's no guarantee that she will ever host Saturday Night Live. In my mind, SNL needs her more than she needs them!

No comments: