Wednesday Foto - Whitney Veach

Whitney Veach
I have a feeling that I've "seen" this lady before. I checked the archives and Whitney Veach has never been featured here on the blog.

Whitney is from West Virginia where she has been in many beauty pageants. This is refreshing since most pageant contestants don't have a figure, at least not like this.

Here's some information about Whitney: She's a medical sales representative and hopes to become active in television. Her hobbies include: working out, hiking, baking, boating, sports, traveling, and biking. 

What a damn coincidence. I did all of those things at one time or another. Who would think that I'd have anything in common with a lady like this?

Click the image for a larger picture and have a good remainder of the week!

General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: