Yankees Reach Twenty-Seventh Heaven!

icon

It's been a while, but the New York Yankees are world champions! This is their 27th title. I know that there are many non believers among you. I hear talk that the Yankees bought the American League Pennant and the World Series Title. Fact is that the biggest payroll does not guarantee success. It makes it more likely, but there's no guarantee. I also hear that the Yankees have no soul. I'm not sure what that means. I do know of the frustration of working at places where resources are not available and you are expected to succeed. Shouldn't the best players get paid the best? Shouldn't the best paid players play the best? The Yankees ownership made a commitment to their fans and to their players and it finally paid off!

So for the Yankees fans of the world this is a special time to savor.

No comments: