Metrodome's Roof Collapse - Very Odd


By now, we've all heard about the collapse of the Metrodome roof in Minneapolis. Most of us have seen video of the mishap...from at lease three camera angles.

That's my point!

The excellent video coverage of this seems a little fishy to me. Sure, they have 17 inches of wet snow on the roof and such a collapse is a possibility under such circumstances, but video from three camera angles?

I heard from someone that it was a conspiracy to give Brett Favre and extra day and a half to heal up for the game...so he can continue his consecutive start string.

I don't believe that, but I do believe that it snows in Minneapolis...EVERY YEAR! An inflatable roof is OK for a tennis court in Arkansas, but for an NFL venue in Minneapolis? Come on guys.....use some common sense and spend some money. Yeah, USE SOME COMMON SENSE AND SPEND SOME MONEY at the same time!

No comments: