Bieber's Roman Numbers


Justin Bieber is going through a rough stretch. There's a video floating around with Bieber acting badly at a legal disposition. His bodyguards allegedly roughed up a photographer and legal action is being taken. I was going to post the video, but after watching it, I decided not to. With this kid's attitude, if he makes it to age 30 it will be a miracle. If anyone loves this guy they should get him some "help."

The point of this post is to show that the kid is not too bright. In the picture, you see a tattoo on the right side of his chest.  There are four Roman numerals. There's I=1, IX=9, VII=7 and V=5. Put them together and you get 1975, the year that his mother was born. Actually, the correct Roman numeral for the year 1975 is MCMLXXV.

And to have the error tattooed on your body, not too bright.
I learned Roman numerals in the 5th grade....and I wasn't very bright.

No comments: