NFL Picks - Week 10, 2016

Last week was a tough one for my picks. I went 7 & 6. (Maybe I should protest.) I DID predict the Presential Election correctly. But enough of that. We don't talk about politics, here.  Week 10 is always a special week for me.  I've learned that anything can happen on Week 10.  Some teams seem to correct their shortcomings while others seem lose their strength.  This is not an exact science.
Here goes:

cleveland at BALTIMORE


KANSAS CITY at carolina
HOUSTON at jacksonville
denver at NEW ORLEANS
LOS ANGELES at jets
atlanta at PHILADELPHIA
chicago at TAMPA BAY
green bay at TENNESSEE
minnesota at WASHINGTON

MIAMI at san diego
san francisco at ARIZONA
DALLAS at pittsburgh

seattle at NEW ENGLAND

cincinnati at GIANTS

Key:
TOM'S PICKS
Actual Winner
This Week:  12 & 2
This Season:  89 & 56

General Tom's Blog is now on Facebook!

No comments: